Penn Union is committed to the protection and preservation of the environment. It is our intent to be recognized by our customers, employees, community, ownership, and stockholders as a responsible business committed to continual improvement in environmental management in our business activities. To this end we shall:
- Establish Objectives and Targets that consider environmental aspects as an integral part of our business decision-making process.
- Strive to comply with applicable laws, regulations, permits, Penn-Union Corp. standards and other requirements to which we subscribe.
- Develop employee knowledge and understanding of Environmental issues related to job functions.
- Promote conservation of resources in design, manufacture and use of our products by reusing, recycling and adopting processes that conserve the use of raw materials, energy and water.
- Promote pollution prevention by striving to reduce the generation of waste from existing and future operations.
- Communicate the Environmental Policy to all employees and make it available to the public.
Implementation of this policy is a primary management objective and the responsibility of all employees.